Friday, September 10, 2010

Very Thank-Fall

Ok...I confess that's about as cheesy as a title comes, but it's how I feel.  I am so thankfull for this wonderful weather lately.  Yes it is still getting hot in the middle of the day; however, it has been cooling back off before dark for about 2-3 weeks here.  If you remember in SC, August and September are usually the most miserable time of year and we don't start catching a break until way late in September. I would say God is being gracious!

My good friend, Miriam, has been saying how she is looking forward to fall because of pumpkin spiced latte's from Starbucks and cranberrys and all things pumpkin that she can bake.  Well, I am thankful because there is this weird thing that happens to me, I get a bit spunky when I walk outside and it's way cooler than I imagine.  I remember going to take Gage out for breakfast two weeks ago and I put on pajama pants so the mosquito's didn't eat my legs alive and it was cool enough for pants! I was like omg it's dropped 15 degrees! I notice that I get a boost of energy every time I walk out the door and it's cooler than I expect.  I know I'm getting repetitive, but I just wanted you to get it.  You will notice your pets are probably like this too.  I know my dog, Buddy growing up was like this, and Gage is a puppy still so she's always like that. Also, I do love the fall leaves. I love that we are going on vacation this fall, and I'm with Miriam fall flavored foods rock! I love me some chai, pumpkin pie, and anything with cinnamon, nutmeg, or cardamin! Get excited fall is coming! What things do you love about fall!  Yes, I realize I sound like a teenager; however a teenager would not get excited about fall!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, I don't think your a weirdo... I LOVE fall too. I can't wait for our 2nd annual trip to Sky top and go apple picking and go on their hay ride. Yes, fall is my favorite time of year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Fall! I have felt energized to lately on my mile walk to work.

    ReplyDelete