Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Anniversary

Today is our 3rd anniversary. I'm so thankful that God doesn't always give you what you think is best for you. We've been talking about relationships in my youth group small group, and many people like to write a list of the things they want in a mate.  Well, I've realized that if I would have written down what I wanted, it wouldn't have been Andrew.  I would have written down characteristics of me, and two of me would be obnoxious. I'm glad God knew better than me. I love you, Andrew. I'm glad I have Andrew to learn how to be grown ups with. I'm glad he's fun and energetic and teaches me how to not be too serious about everything. I love that when we met in college, i was lonely and he felt like home, like family. We became best friends. Thanks for being my best friend for seven years and becoming my family. Thanks for knowing our potential and significance before I did. We've enjoyed our three years of marriage and the excitement it's brought and look forward to this coming year and all the rest.     

1 comment: