Friday, July 30, 2010

Cooking with the Clarks

Wouldn't it be obnoxious if I named every post something with the Clarks! Anyway this week I tried two new recipes. Parmesan Garlic Pull-a-part bread developed by Miriam and I but we never made it and Parmesan Ranch Crispy Chicken Fingers from the website How Sweet It Is...which is my new favorite blog. So here is our attempt....
 The tenders before baking.
The tenders after baking.
 And just for fun...my fingers while breading the chicken.
 Parmesan pull apart Bread
 Take regular biscuits and cut into fourths.
 Place in bag and sprinkle parmesan and garlic powder.
I don't know how much, but enough to cover adequately.
 Spray pan with cooking spray.  Drizzle olive oil and add more parmesan.One change I would make is that I had butter flavored biscuits and I think the butter messed with the flavors. So I used layered cake pan so that it would not be too thick.  I think that's the problem with home-made monkey bread...it doesn't cook all the way to the bottom, plus we didn't need a serving so large.  I think I baked it at 350-375 for like 10 minutes and realized the tops were browning and the bottoms still looked gooey, so I turned it down to 325 and baked for another few minutes (until it all looked done!) I'm so precise with my recipe giving...haha!








1 comment:

  1. haha... Gardening with the clarks, cleaning with the clarks, trail blazing with the clarks...

    ReplyDelete