Sunday, July 31, 2011

Afters

Ok so the room has been painted for a while, but we hadn't hung our stuff back on the walls.  We love the color change, this room feels fresh and comfortable.  We still want to hang drapes, and I'd like a pretty colorful blanket for the bed. You will notice that this room still has a masculine vibe, since we've kept the duck decor. What can I say, I like it! It feels really good to have pictures hung in places that make sense. That is what catapulted this project into action.


It's kind of hard to get the color to look right with all the natural light coming through the windows.  Also, we are thinking of painting these two matching wardrobes, but haven't quite decided on the color yet. They are a little dated, but they are ours!

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! For some reason I thought it would be even lighter on the walls, but that looks good! I think you should totally go with painting those dressers white with updated hardware! Those are EXACTLY like the dresser we got off of craiglist and once we painted it white and put silver hardware...it looks totally different! You should do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I probably will paint them. I just might not paint them white so I'm waiting to see.

    ReplyDelete