Wednesday, August 24, 2011

7 days

We have 7 days of work left before we leave on probably this biggest adventure Andrew and I have ever been on. Just in case you are wondering what our adventure is going to look like, I decided to post a photo itinerary.

We will fly into Seattle and go see Snoqualmie Falls:


The next day we see Mt. St. Helens and then head to Portland:



Then we're off to the Mt. Hood Loop, to include: Multnomah Falls, Oneonta Gorge, and the Bonneville Dam




Next we'll see Smith Rock State Park:

Then we will visit Redwood National and State Parks:


Then we will drive the scenic highway 101 stopping to see Cannon Beach.



 
 Our trip ends with 2 days in Seattle.


We will cover at least 1800 miles! I'm getting to the point where I'm thinking about it all the time. I actually want to pack my bags now! I hope we get phenomenal photos to share with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment