Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Birthday Brownies

Don't worry birthday brownies have nothing to do with special brownies, which have illegal drugs in them.  Birthday brownies are... Andrew already had birthday cake on Saturday with his family....sooo man I have some brownie mix in the cabinet and mmm cream cheese blobs sound really good in a brownie, no? This is how it happened....I googled "brownie + " and automatically brownies with cream cheese popped up. I said apparently I'm not the only person drooling over this in their mind all day.  I clicked the first link, which was this. I changed it by only using 1/4 cup of sugar instead of 1/3 ooh daring.  Then I just followed the directions from that link with the exception of using boxed brownie mix.
Seriously yum! I'd make it again, and let's be honest
 that's the true test if somethings good!

No comments:

Post a Comment