Wednesday, September 7, 2011

On the Road

We are having an amazing trip. Every night we find a place to stay, and I crash. I'm so exhausted (the good kind). If you would like to see what we've seen so far, you can check out Facebook. Andrew has better endurance and has loaded pictures daily. The landscape is truly phenomenal. Hope everyone is having a good week. One comment I'll say is, there are a lot of Lewis and Clark landmarks out here. I think about the terrain and what it must have been like to trek without roads. I'm amazed. They didn't have northface or columbia or whatever outdoorsy gear we have in modern times. They were AMAZING! I never thought too much of them, when I learned about them in school, but I have a newfound respect. Andrew and I both have thought that and would like to reread about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment