Friday, February 24, 2012

P.S. I finished them

Ok because so many people are reading these books I didn't want to post much about them. I will update you that I did finish the Hunger Games series (a while back). They were so good that it was hard to put it down. I loved the story, but won't go in to details.

So read them already!

Then I got my kindle (thank you wonderful husband) and read Bossypants by Tina Fey, and I'm currently working on the Scarlet Letter. I'm enjoying it, but it's slow going. I'm not so good with the thees and thous. I will start reading faster and then realize I'm not comprehending any of it. It may take a while, especially since it's such a challenge to my impoverished vocabulary. My goal is to read through some of the classics that I never had to in high school. I feel kind of dumb when people make references to the many books I've never read. Also, I believe I've grown a lot in the way of enjoying literature...must be a God growing me up thing, because I used to HATE to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment