Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Micaiah's shower, really!

I know it was officially Vanessa and Hart's shower, but it's all stuff for Micaiah, who we will meet in just a few short weeks! Yay!
So the spread was Publix cupcakes, yum, bruschetta with a cream cheese spread, a palmetto cheese bruschetta, fruit tray, cookies, cheese ball with crackers, nuts, and mints...so basically the usual! 
Here's our Bruschetta Recipe
several large tomatoes (diced)
1/2 onion (diced)
 splashes of balsamic vinegar, olive oil, basil, salt and pepper to taste
Cream cheese spread
cream cheese with enough sour cream to make spreadable
tsp garlic powder
tsp basil
spread on toasted bread and then add tomato mixture!
This is my friend, Susan's idea for a centerpiece, and I loved it!
Mama Nell, Mom-to-be, and Jane
The Girls
Our Boys
After the shower, we had our monthly high school hang out, yay all together!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! We are both sitting like we said we should NEVER sit in photos! LOL... remember how it makes our butts look too big? However, I love the guy/girl photos...they are really great! And I love the shower pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know especially in my khaki, but basically white shorts! oh well!

    ReplyDelete