Wednesday, August 25, 2010

When I was a kid....

When I was a kid I dreamed about being a grown up...I think most kids dreamed about pirates and princesses, but I'm pretty sure that I don't remember doing that. I played in my play house and I cooked and I cleaned. One of my favorite dishes to make was "burritos" this was a combination of what I called "elephant ear" leafs( this big tree that grew on the edge of our property and had huge leaves and some sort of pea pod that hung down). Anyway, I would take the leaves and put mud in the middle and then roll the leaf around it.  I wasn't a very creative child, my mom would say I was too practical for that.  So that was all said to say that now that I am an adult, sort of, I dream about practical things still.  Meet most of my googling lately...
This is a Jeld-wen Craftsman III. Yes I am a dork. I love the craftsman style homes and interior decor. I think it says I'm sturdy, but I'm a simple pretty too! Haha...just thought I would share what I'm day dreaming about.  New interior doors for my house.

1 comment:

  1. Found it:) Can't wait to keep up on what is going on in your life. It was great talking with you at church. Hope you are well:)

    ReplyDelete