Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Captivated!

Captivate-"to attract or delight as if by magic" (Merriam-Webster)

I think I am going to start a post series about things that captivate my attention. This will be the first.  We all know how inconsistent I am, so I'll give this the college try with no promises for a specific day of the week or time table on appearances.  When trying to figure out a name for this post series...I thought I would name it Captured, but then I looked at a thesaurus. I saw captivated's definition and realized it fits perfectly. The aim of this series will be to remind myself that their are many beautiful things that I need to take the time to reflect on and share.

So, here's the first! Yesterday, I noticed the that the clouds were beautiful. They were stunning on the drive to work and all through out the day as I drove. I snapped these with my phone...they turned out pretty, but I hope you actually noticed it too. As always, God's creation is best experienced in person! Or maybe clouds aren't your thing? I just know I enjoyed them!


2 comments:

  1. I actually spent quite a bit of time in the car on Tuesday (although I think your post is about the clouds on Monday). I drove to Hilton Head and back and the clouds were so gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete