Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Left Handed People

You may or may not know that I am left handed...in my life this equates to a couple of things: the most important being, I am terrible at my left and right...yes at 24 I still struggle with this!

Did anybody else out there drive with their hands like this
<---- so they could see that their left hand makes and true "L" and their right hand does not? And even worse, on occasion, still get confused! True story!

Also, to seal the deal, below you will find I was talking about Stool Mtn. in the post "Table Rock..." and Stool Mtn is really on the right, not the left.  Sorry if anyone read that and said, "hey there's no mountain to the left"...oops!

2 comments:

  1. Haha -- I do that trick too, even though I am right-handed! I have to admit I wasn't sure which mountain you were talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious...I didn't even realize it...Andrew was like you know that mountain is on the right..sorry for the confusion.

    ReplyDelete