Friday, November 19, 2010

Confessions........

I have many fond memories from my childhood.  Many of you probably enjoyed this same activity...TGIF. Every Friday evening my sister and I would rush into the living room and turn on the tv.  My favorite show probably was Boy Meets World! Well, recently I realized that they air the old episodes every morning on ABC Family and basically I haven't grown up at all. I walk into the kitchen turn on the tv and change the channel from where my husband has been watching the news (he leaves before me) to Boy Meets World. I've been really enjoying this.  I usually catch about 1/2 an episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch too! Also, my sister and I used to watch The Wonder Years and this is just a random fact but did you know Paul from the Wonder Years and Corey from Boy Meets World are Fred and Ben Savage, brothers. Ok so this isn't shocking b/c they look so much alike, but I'm a little surprised I didn't know this before now!
This is how I will always remember Tapanga...what a name and look at that hair!
And did anyone know Shawn went emo?
I feel better now that I've gotten this off of my chest! If you are home in the morning
 and have time to watch a little tv from 7-8....enjoy my childhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment