Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nothing says Happy Valentine's like Yo Burrito, Yoghut, and....Steve Spurrier?

Last night Andrew and I met at Yo Burrito for a little Mexican and basically we chose that resturaunt because we had a gift card and it put us in vicinity for Yoghut (we love Yoghut!).  While there, Andrew spotted Steve Spurrier at the bar. He was convinced it couldn't be him, because he should be in a press conference about Clowney. Nope sure enough it was him. Sorry for the blurred images...I was trying to be incognito!


My sweet enjoying a sweet treat at Yoghut!

After this we went to Best Buy and purchased our free Valentine's day gift...a Wii! Andrew and I are enrolled in Visa Extras and our points finally accumulated to enough to get something nice (a Wii). We are pretty stoked about our loot! Andrew and I then went home and played Just Dance 2 and seriously had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment