Monday, August 13, 2012

Officially in love with Pinterest!

So I have been trying to decrease my internet time, but Pinterest has ruined my efforts. It has spike my interest in crafts again. Yesterday my niece and me made sidewalk chalk paint and painted the driveway. I didn't take any pics but it was a good time. Saturday when cleaning out a spare bedroom I had a bucket container that was pink and floral and just not me at all (pretty sure someone gave me a care package in college in it). I ran out to the garage and scrubbed it down with sandpaper to ruff it up a bit and then sprayed it with some Rustoleum brushed nickel spray paint. I had another galvanized steel bucket (the little cutesy ones) so now they go together much better. I have two projects in my mind that I hope to create very soon! Man I feel addicted!

Also hopefully making some zucchini fries tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have the "Pinterest Bug"!!! I love that site:) But I do want to see a picture of your galvanized steel bucket!!!! You NEED to take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the bucket I had. I painted a plastic pink floral bucket so it would go together better. Nothing impressive.

    ReplyDelete