Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A twist on a new Classic

Andrew and I have a favorite P Dub (that's my favorite signature that the Pioneer Woman uses) casserole...chicken spaghetti. I usually change it up a little, because I don't like cooked bell peppers. I love them fresh but only tolerate them cooked if someone else cooked them. So my latest change up was to add mushrooms to the top under the cheese, because I thought (and was right) this would allow the mushrooms to keep there texture better. They didn't get all mushy! Also I used a cup of sour cream as a sub for the second can of cream of mushroom simply because I only had one! Oh yea I'm not a huge fan of the pimento either, I just leave that out. Here's the link: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/chicken_spaghet/

No comments:

Post a Comment