Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Tonight was our church Trunk or Treat. It's a service project for our community. The youth group in our church is supposed to head it up and serve at the food stands. I help lead a junior girls Bible study and they asked me to dress up Sunday night, but I was like nah. Well Monday I was perusing pinterest and saw the Disney hipster princesses. I thought it was hilarious. After a few google searches I was inspired. I asked my sis if she could whip up a "flouncy skirt". She said she could and she had a couple coppertone brand t shorts that were yellow. Perfect! Free! So here are my inspirations and my product made with the help of my sis and my friend Vanessa who blogs about her family and craft/ sewing/creativity. Here is the link to her tutorial: http://www.designsbysessa.com/2012/02/flouncy-gym-skirt-tutorial.html

My sign says "She said the apple was organic" - Hipster Snow White The other common one was "I had an apple before Steve Jobs" but I don't think it's ok to use the deceased to make a joke. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment