Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Grace makes Grateful Hearts

This post is to say, thanks to Pastor Clay a wonderful teacher who continues to bring us back to the Gospel. It was a great sermon this past week at LPC. If you like you can wander over to their website and listen to sermons: http://www.lexpreschurch.com/  He said a lot of memorable things, but that's the phrase that is stuck (in a great way) in my head.  Grace makes a grateful heart. 

I'm grateful for forgiveness and new mercies moment by moment. I'm grateful for the weather feeling like beautiful spring, for the rain cooling it off a bit. Sorry a bit scared of having a SC summer for 8 months. Beautiful trees and flowers blooming. Babies, babies, and more babies some boys (Leah) some girl (Scogins).  Our Just Dance 2 game, it's so fun.  Birthday parties for special people. My moms homemade eggrolls that we prepared last night. Yum.  Grateful that Andrew and I love each other a little better each year.  Most thankful to have a God who will see us out until completion! Another great verse Clay shared on Sunday (Phil 1:6). I know these are all random just things I've been thinking over. I hope to have a spirit of Grattitude and spend more time thinking of all that I have instead of what I think I lack.

No comments:

Post a Comment