Thursday, March 10, 2011

Won't you be my neighbor?

Anyone out there looking to move to Gilbert? We have the cutest house for sale two doors down. It's been for sale for a while, and it has great curb appeal (this is subjective...I like it).  I think it sits on a little less than an acre and has a fenced backyard. Also, it's 1700 sq ft 3 bd / 2 br. It's priced very reasonably however I can't remember anymore what it is.  So you might be thinking other than it's Gilbert why hasn't it sold. I went with my nieghbor, who is a realtor, and walked through...it's old. You know me, so you are thinking "she likes old". I do; you know me well.  This house however needs some work, b/c a couple of bachelors lived here. So... very exciting! They've finally realized it's not appealing like this and have started reno work. I've seen people outside when leaving home and coming home this whole week...can't wait to see all they've done.  I don't have a pic, but if you go to www.google.com/maps and look at 672 Spool Wheel Rd it's on the left side of the road very cute. White house, green tin roof...circular drive...So won't you be my neighbor?

1 comment: