Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dinner.....

I've been craving some of Fatz's potatoe soup. Instead of going there and spending what it takes to make a pot on one serving...I'm going to make some.  Mmmmm.....dreaming about supper time. I'm going to make this recipe, with the exception that I'm not microwaving the potatoes. I'll let you know how it turns out, although I'm not really worried because it has butter, milk, sour cream, and cheese...really what could go wrong.  I love modern cooking...I have a craving, I google a recipe, look through them until it's what I think sounds right, and then make it.  I guess I really don't need cook books, but they're still nice to have.
Yum!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear if it was good. PLEASE let me know!! I love their soup!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It didn't taste just like fatz's, but it was really good (at least I thought so).

    ReplyDelete