Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow - Day 1!

I like these first two pics I took b/c they show such a neat contrast between ice and fire! 






I apologize for the graininess in the next photo, but look at the precious bird on the branch and about 4-5 on the bird feeder below.  We filled up our feeders and literally we had tons of birds...it was neat to watch.

 These next 3 are from around the pond on the trail I run. Gage looks so happy, and she was until the ice came and made it impossible for her to walk(or potty) without falling.


 This one was probably my favorite pic that I snapped (up).

 Sweet Little Clark family!
 Sweet little Clark home!
 That's four inches in the front yard...more in the back but we didn't measure.
 Our pond is a little dehydrated and also slushy in this pic.
But isn't the water the neatest color?
I think this one is funny b/c it's a big cactus
(like in the desert?) but there is snow! Ok maybe it's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment