Thursday, January 20, 2011

I have a confession.

Ok, this is embarrassing. Last night I took advantage of shutterfly's 101 free prints; it ended yesterday. Do you know what pictures I had printed? Wedding pictures, and not because I have some that are just my favorite and I wanted extra copies. No, this is the first time I've printed wedding pictures. With the exception of about 4 photos that we printed and put up in our house, we have not printed one picture. I know it's horrible! But it was exciting, because I love some of the pics of my bridesmaids. Especially my sister and I have a few good ones and we are horrible about taking pictures together.  Anyway if you want to bash me, I'll understand. All this to be said...yay I'm so excited to get pictures. And I got another promotion for 75 more so yay!
 Just because I loved our cake and flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment