Tuesday, November 8, 2011

3 years of Pumpkins!

A couple of years ago, our good friends Miriam and Glen introduced me (not Andrew, he alread had some practice) to pumpkin carving. We've kind of made it a tradition to carve pumkins together.  Here are the last three years of our pumpkins. I've loved each of my pumpkins equally!

The First Year!

I took out the skull and crossbones to make it more of a sailboat...
Andrew's pumpkin was going more for the comedy portion!

Stop checking out my hubby's butt!
Year 2...

Hoot...hoot!
The one on the left is Andrew's.
This years pumpkins...I went with the Southern Living Oct 2010 design.
It's etched into the pumpkin instead of carved through.  Andrew went with traditional.
Every year I am the last one to finish my pumpkin...I turn into a bit of a perfectionist. Weird that pumpkin carving is what brings that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment