Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Rereading the Saga!

Ok...so I haven't been posting much, because all of my spare time has been involved with the Twilight Saga. I know it's embarrassing to say, but I love those books. I get sucked in everytime. A week and a half ago, I caught Twilight on FX and decided to reread the saga.  I forgot how sucked in to the story I get. Also, I realized that almost every song on the new Taylor Swift album could be inspired by those books. Anybody else think that? Probably wouldn't know since most of you aren't teenagers.  Apparently deep down, I still am.  Anyway...I will post some normal human things soon...maybe. I am pretty stoked that Andrew and I are going to the Taylor Swift concert on November 18th...also that's the day the next movie, Breaking Dawn (part 1), comes out.  Busy weekend...poor husband.  I also realized that for sure Eclipse is my least favorite in the saga.  Sorry Jessica! I would say from a Christian analytical perspective, the most dangerous part of the books is the dietizing of romantic love. What are your thoughts on this modern phenomena? I know that I enjoy reading the story, but I'm cautious of younger girls getting into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment